Tips for Selling cars online
Selling Used cars is getting tougher day by day. We at e4cars focus mainly on the design and architectural part of our site. Hence we provide a High quality and efficient platform for both sellers and buyers. Selling cars is not a boring job anymore….
Selling used or new cars is all about getting an edge over other competitors. We provide a variety of ad and account types to enable our sellers to pick the Ad and Account type of their choice to suit their needs.
Have the ad difference here with both iconic and regular view.
Things to remember before you start selling:
- Pictures help attract buyers. Buyers mostly tend to see more pictures before they decide to buy. Post as many picture u can.
- First impression is the best impression. Try to get as much pictures as possible in the small ad to attract more potential buyers.
- Try to shoot the picture in proper lighting condition, avoid glare and too many reflections as it may ruin the picture.
TIP: Clean cars the most photogenic (wash, vacuum and Detail)
- Do your research online and try to find what buyers are looking for in your car brand.
- Pay much attention in writing a clear and honest description about your car.
- Browse through the cars same as yours and try to find an attractive price to sell faster.
- Keep all your receipts, maintenance records and log books since buyers tend to trust cars with proper history.
- Get information about the buyer or the person who wish to inspect your car before they arrive.
- Also try to make a copy or note down license and other relevant information, If the buyer is not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, note down the passport number and country of citizenship.
- Check if your insurance policy covers “test drives”
- Always think twice before accompanying for test drive.
**Always use strong passwords to protect your e4cars account. Don’t use clickable links in email, even if the email looks like ours.
** informs us of any fraud emails which looks like ours.